Know your body type RSS
- You’d describe your body as curvy
- You have a well-defined waist
- Your bust and hip measurements are roughly even
- You may have fuller bust, hips, and thighs
Most people are of the opinion that pear-shaped bodies are the easiest to dress. However, if you have a pear shaped body, you know that ﬁnding an outﬁt that is perfect could be quite challenging. By ﬁnding the correct pieces, fortunately, you can dress your pear shape and flatter that ﬁgure. Are you pear-shaped?
• Are your hips wider than your shoulders?
• Are your hips and backside fuller and rounder?
• Are your shoulders round and sloping?
• Are your thighs the ﬁrst area where the extra pounds pack?
• Is your bust fuller than your waist?
• Is your waistline well-deﬁned?
If your answer to all of the above questions is yes, you are deﬁnitely pear-shaped.
Figuring out how to dress for your body shape can feel daunting, but trust us once you do it will be a lifesaver. After finding the shapes and silhouettes that work on your body type, you’ll never have to wonder if something looks good or waste a ton of time trying stuff on again. From our previous article on understanding your body type you know you’re an apple body type when:
- You may have full breasts and a wide back.
- Your arms could be slim, while your shoulders could be wide.
- You could have slim hips and a trim backside.
- You gain weight at the midsection.
- Apple body type
- Beauty Cottage Salon
- Caroline Kamanja
- Caroline Wamaitha
- Christine Khasinah
- Dress for occassion
- Dress your body type
- E-Commerce in Kenya
- E-Founders Fellowship
- Edith Mbithe
- Esther Donde
- Eunice Etemesi
- Founder"s Feature
- Hour glass body type
- Interior Designer
- Kizzy Kerongo
- Kizzy Laura Afande
- Know your body type
- Linda Mariah
- Pear body type
- Rectangle body type
- Women in Business
- Women in Events and Marketing
- women in tech
- Women uplifting Women